Monday, May 2, 2016

Apple Butter Streusel Muffins

I never even knew apple butter existed until probably less than a year ago. I know, I'm crazy, right? The first time I had it was at my first trip to Cracker Barrel, and right then, I was sucked in. Who can resist sweet, warm cornbread muffins with apple butter? Not me, I found that out right away.


So, I bought some apple butter with the intention to use it on toast for breakfast or something similar. Well, I couldn't even tell you the last time I had toast. I don't really even like it very much, so that was a bad idea on my part. Therefore, there has been a barely used jar of apple butter sitting in the fridge for weeks now.



It's been sitting there, just waiting to be used. Not on toast, no. But, instead in and spread all around on STREUSEL MUFFINS. How could I not have thought of this? I didn't think of it myself, but came across a recipe on Pinterest and knew I had to try them.




No comments:

Post a Comment